Yes, at least if it is due to an accident.

There is one specific assistance formula ("Annual with vehicle") from the past in which an intervention in case of a breakdown is only covered from 10km from your place of residence.

We will be happy to help you at 02 541 91 91 if you wish to modify this formula, for a limited additional charge.

Did this answer your question?